Saturday, July 31, 2010

Living in Pug Heaven - A Day Without Spit

When I saw my adorable little pug Louis all sprawled out on the floor like this, I couldn't help but take a picture. As of late this has become a feeding time ritual for Louis - as I prepare the food for all the pugs he rolls around happily on his back and side, occasionally letting out a few random pug noises. Tonight's ritual was interrupted by Mac standing directly on top of Louis and trying to bite his face. This of course upset Dot so much that she could do nothing more than bark in circles around the wrestling pair.

This morning I got to have a good chat with Cathy before I went to work - more than anything she was just glad to be out of the hospital.

Kim and Cathy took a total of 6 pugs with them - Zac and Lara, who are both being shown, Princess and Peanut, and the two puppies Vera and Alexander. Cathy had asked me this morning which pugs they should take to make it easier on me, and I just told her to take whichever pugs SHE wanted to take, and the rest could be handled just fine here.

It is absolutely incredible the difference that 6 pugs make. When it came to dinner time there was actually silence, or as close to silence as a pug can get. The crated pugs were excited at first, but calmed down once they realized that I can not work miracles and it takes time to feed pugs. It was almost blissful!

Dispersing the dishes was also much nicer, and a bit more dry. When Lara is in her crate she barks, gets mad, and drools all over herself. This means that anyone walking by gets what I call, "The Spray". Needless to say I was thrilled, and I am sure that Cypress was as well, and she resides directly below Lara.

Tomorrow shall be a new day! The pugs and I will have a bit of time in the morning and evening to come up with some new antics.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. It does make a difference Alecia. Give that Louie a big hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then give him kisses on his feet for me, because as weird as it sounds, I love, love, love Louie's feet.

    ReplyDelete