Thursday, July 22, 2010

Living in Pug Heaven- Thought for the day.

Those of you who think that you have experienced a true rude awakening have never woken up in the Taylor Moore house.

Being in the back bedroom, as far away from the pugs as possible means that I can experience some quiet. My alarm clock goes off just before 7:00am, and as soon as I come out of sleep I can hear the faint cries of hungry pugs.

The unfortunate part of all of this is that it wasn't faint cries of hungry pugs - it was just one pug. Within moments I have at least five to ten pugs screaming for breakfast - if they were up, then I should of course, be up as well. They were hungry hours ago!

3 comments:

  1. OK, so Louis' picture brought back so many memories. Many of which, Cathy and Kim, will bring good laughs...So, here goes. How about the '04 nat'l in Olympia when you guys forced me to show Louis & Latte in the costume contest (which they won w/ Louis pulling a hot air balloon cart in which Latte was riding)...then you threatened to send the pix to my cowboy friends at the GWP nat'l a month or so later where I'd be riding horseback and dirty for a week...ooooh, the embarrassment of it all!!! Then, just weeks later, at the GWP nat'l, when my soon to be husband's dog was at a hugely critical moment of the field trial contest and Louis is at the rv in his xpen, several hundred feet away, *screaming* bloody murder, which I was afraid if I told him to hush it would somehow screw up the dog in competition and nobody could figure out what the horrible noise was...Or the time Louis peed on his sidekick, Moose, the Clumber, causing Moose to hate all Pugs for all time... oh, the list just goes on!!!! Thank you guys for trusting me w/ your pride and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alecia, it is so great of you to be helping like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing the stories everyone has to tell and how could you not love that face on that baby boy. I'd come over and help ya Eish, but by the time I got there you'd have everyone fed, pottied, and napping by the time I showed up. :-)

    ReplyDelete