Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Living in Pug Heaven - "And you have to eat this!"

Aron and I arrived here at the Taylor Moore house just after 10pm on this fantastic Labor Day. I had an absolutely fabulous long weekend, and I hope everyone else did as well!

Cathy is going back in for chemo tomorrow, so Aron and I made it here just in time for dinner! Kim was more than willing to let me take over the feeding ritual, despite having just walked in the door.

I should be able to do a bit more blogging this week, as I don't believe there is anything special going on such as a BBQ or our Summer's biggest local show. This weekend, of course, is the Puyallup Fair! I will be volunteering on Saturday and Sunday night in the Pug booth for SPR.

Having been here for only two hours or less, I have learned two amazing facts about our younger pups... Alexander is turning out just like his mother, Peanut. When he is done eating he just bails out of his crate like he has nothing to lose. The only downside to this is that his crate is not a Third Story High-Rise, but a Second Level Sequester... And try to catch a little launching pug is like trying to catch a greased pig.

Kim also told me that Vera is talented enough to poop IN her food dish.

What a fantastic week we have ahead of us!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment